What Canadian Businesses
Need to Know About
Tax Audits & the CRA
Learn about tax audits (and how to avoid them) from a former CRA auditor
A tax audit is something all businesses vaguely fear, but few truly understand: who gets audited and why? What happens during an audit? What can I do to prevent an audit? To answer these questions, we’ve created this eBook. In it, you’ll learn:
- Who gets audited by the CRA and why?
- How to avoid being audited by the CRA
- What you need to know about a CRA audit
- All you need to know about tax reviews in Canada
- Top 10 Red Flags for a CRA audit
E&E Professional Accountants has years of experience in assisting businesses with their accounting needs. We are founded and managed by an experienced corporate auditor and a former CRA tax auditor. Feel free to contact us for assistance with all your accounting and bookkeeping needs.